Friday, June 20, 2014

Introducing:

Hey there!

Just briefly I would like to introduce myself and let you know my reasons for my blog. To do that I first need to tell you a bit about myself.

First of all I am a 17 year old girl who enjoys Cross Country, working with animals and exploring nutrition. I personally want to know my Savior. I am still in high school but am currently attending a college through dual enrollment. Through this opportunity I am proceeding towards a goal of getting a degree in nutrition.

The blogging world is not all new to me. In fact, I used to record some of my activities on another blog: http://westernbellegranitehills.blogspot.com/. By visiting my previous blog you can kind of get an idea about who I am and my style of blogging. I have not blogged for a couple of years now and wish to start freshly. Here I want to share my random deep thoughts about life and how I think God is working in my life, the little tid bits which I have the urge to write out, and my exploring of nutrition.

My interest in nutrition is largely sparked by the obvious need of good, nourishing food in America. I enjoy making meals which not only taste delicious but are also good for one to eat.

I hope to get this blog started slowly and surely.

Western Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment